Ink
m***@frontiernet.net
2006-03-20 04:22:06 UTC
Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any printer.
You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think
Ian S..........
2006-03-20 04:33:23 UTC
<***@frontiernet.net> wrote in message news:O5qTf.743$***@news01.roc.ny...
: Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any printer.
: You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
: quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think

All in US $.
Cartridge Depot (Aussie company) much better deal------------------------
Rodney Hampson
2006-03-20 11:23:57 UTC
whois imagraphix.com
Murphey Shaw
12 Blackwatch Trail Fairport, NY 14450
,
United States
Registered through: GoDaddy.com
Domain Name: IMAGRAPHIX.COM
Created on: 09-Dec-04
Expires on: 09-Dec-07
Last Updated on: 14-Feb-06
12 Blackwatch Trail Fairport, NY 14450
Amazing that they can be so stupid they can't even change their email to
hide themselves.
Muzza
2006-03-21 14:15:03 UTC
well my ink costs less than yours.......I use food colouring
works well,a tad pastal,but works tho?
--
Regards Muzza

*If I knew what I was doing,